The Parade of Paws is a day of fun that helps ensure that the unwanted and abandoned animals at the Spokane Humane Society will have a safe, secure and sanitary place to stay with food, water and veterinary care.
- Spokane Humane Society’s 10th Annual Parade of Paws ~ a fun-packed 2 or 4 mile walk to benefit the animals at the Spokane Humane Society waiting for their forever homes.
- No Entrance Fee! Collect pledges from family, friends, co-workers and anyone else who wants to help out. Collect $100 and you’ll get a Parade of Paws T-shirt too!
- Everyone! You, your dog, family, co-workers, and friends are all welcome to join in the fun for a great cause.
- Walk as an individual and start collecting pledges today. Click here. You can turn in the pledges at early registration, Friday, June 7th, , before the walk (10 a.m.) on Saturday, June 8th or any time beforehand at the Spokane Humane Society, 6607 N. Havana St. in Spokane.
- Become a Lead Dog and form your team today. Join in the fun of a team, with prizes for the largest teams and the most pledges. Click here.
- If you can’t attend, be a “Virtual Walker”. Register as an individual and begin collecting pledges. Click here. Turn in your funds at the Spokane Human Society any time before Saturday, June 9th at noon.
- Saturday, June 8, 2013 starting at 10:00 A.M. Day of event registration starts at 8:00 A.M. – 10:00 A.M. Early registration is Friday June 7th, Noon to 7:00 P.M.
- Rain or shine starting from the shelter at 6607 N. Havana. (East Francis and Bigelow Gulch)
- Walk your dog to benefit the shelter dogs and help them get a forever home. Funds raised will help provide nutritional food, clean and safe shelter, play time and training, veterinary care and love to our community’s unwanted companion animals.
- For more information, contact Janna Juday at 509-467-5235, ext. 212.